Mythic Paths system is the major change in the new series of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. There are a total of 10 different paths to choose from, this system offers you to access unique roleplaying options and unimaginable power within the game. In this game, you will need to obtain The Gold Dragon Mythic Path later in the game. This will give you the power to strike your enemies. This you can select once you reach Mythic Rank 8. Let’s find out how to unlock the Gold Dragon Mythic Path in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
How to Unlock the Gold Dragon Mythic Path in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
As we have said, this Mythic Path comes later in the game and you can only select it once you reach Mythic Rank 8. However, in order to unlock, there are some steps you need to follow:
1. First of all, when you are in the Underground Cave, ensure to loot Terendelev’s Scales. There is a total of 2 near where you will find Camellia and Seelah. Both of these items are available under the consumable/useable section in the inventory.
2. Later, in Act I, interact with the Storyteller in Blackwing Library. He will then head to the Defender’s Rest and you can request him for Terendelev’s Scales. And he will offer you a ‘Dragon’s Fate’ quest.
3. Then, head to Leper’s Smile and get into the cave. Obtain Terendelev’s Claw from a wrecked wagon.
4. Continue ahead until you catch the Citadel of Drezen. At the beginning of Act III, go to the Half Measure Tavern in Drezen and employ a Greybor who is one of the companions. He will let you go ahead with the Dragon Hunt Quest.
5. Finally, you will need to chase the dragon until you will reach the Artisan’s Tower. Again here, you will find out the Storyteller so offer him Terendelev’s Claw. And eventually, the Terendelev’s Lair will be unlocked.
6. Inside of Terendelev’s Lair, kill all of the enemies and there would be a stranger whose name is Hal who will tell you to spare the cultist into the chamber. Just do it whatever he says, and then he will disclose himself as the Gold Dragon Halaseliax. However, remember that in case you will strike on the cultist, this option will be locked out.
7. Later in Act IV (Before you reach the Mythic Rank 8), you will meet Hal one more time but do not attack him. You just need to pick the friendly option and unlock the Gold Dragon Mythic Path.
That is going to be one of the most powerful options that boost up your stats significantly. Also, you will be able to turn it into a real dragon.