Unlocking titles in Tales of Arise is crucial to get access to new skills that will allow you to beat tougher bosses. Each character in the game has a range of titles they can unlock. Some titles unlock as you progress through the story, while others have specific requirements that the character must meet. Once a title is unlocked, you can then proceed to unlock new skills with SP. Alphen also has a range of titles he’ll need to unlock to acquire new skills and progress. Keep reading and we will show you how to unlock all Alphen Titles in Tales of Arise.
Tales of Arise – How to Unlock Alphen Titles
Alphen has 4 titles that have specific unlock conditions and 6 titles that unlock as you progress through the story. Here are the titles you unlock through the story and at which stage.
Titles Unlocked Via Story Quests
- Iron Mask – You unlock the title at battle preparations.
- Rebellious Spark – Also unlocked during battle preparations.
- Blazing Sword – You will unlock the title when you take down Balseph.
- Emissary of Liberation – Another title you unlock during your encounter with Balseph.
- Another Day, Another Wall – You will unlock this title when pursuing Zephyr.
- Comrades in Freedom – Kisara’s Idals.
Titles with Specific Requirements
- Arms Collector – To get this tile you need to forge 10 different weapon types.
- Blazing Blow – You get this title when you use Boost Attacks to take down 35 enemies. You need to use 35 boost attacks on 35 enemies.
- Infernal Tongue – Cooking roasted chicken with Alphen.
- Undefeated Swordsman – As Alphen complete the novice solo training grounds.
So, these are all the titles in Tales of Arise that Alphen can get.