In all the online games, FPS (Frames Per Second) defines how smoothly your game is running on your gaming platform. The more frames are running per second, the smoother motion you will enjoy on the screen while playing the game. Lower frame rates like below 30 FPS or so will show you slow or choppy motion that eradicates the excitement of playing thrilling games like Apex Legends. If you’re playing this game on the Steam platform and if you want to see FPS on your screen, let’s learn here how to turn on FPS Counter on Apex Legends Steam.
How to Turn on FPS Counter – Apex Legends Steam
Apex Legends is one of the popular Battle Royale games. Millions of players love this game especially for its fast-paced gameplay, gunplay, and slick movement. You can enjoy this game, even more, when you’re having a high FPS count.
One of the best parts of the Steam gaming platform is that it allows players to see the FPS counter on the screen so the players can work out their FPS on Apex Legends and other Steam games.
Do you want to see the FPS counter while playing Apex Legends? Check out the following step-by-step process to turn on the FPS counter in Apex Legends Steam.
1. Open the Steam gaming platform
2. Click on Steam which you will on the top left of the Client
3. And then click on ‘Settings’
4. Then you will see a new pop-up window. Now, click on the In-Game tab and open in-game settings
5. Here you will see the Steam PFS counter in the middle of the window. From here, you can enable the Steam FPS counter. Also, from here you can enable contrast mode so the FPS shows up on the screen while playing any of the Steam games.
That’s How to see FPS in Apex Legends Steam.
Do not miss to check out our other posts and guides for the latest gaming titles.