Lost Ark is an MMO ARPG set in a vast and vibrant world where Players have endless customisation and adventures. For the very first time, Lost Ark is doing a collaboration event and it is none other than with The Witcher.
The collaboration will see players going on a new island, playing as a cast of The Witcher, collecting event items and also doing daily quests as well.
So, how you can start The Witcher Event in Lost Ark, we will tell you everything players need to complete before starting and getting to the island of the Event.
How to start The Witcher Event?
The new collaboration event is going to take place on a new island and players will need to do the following things to get to the event island:
- Players need to complete the main quest “Set Sail” in order to use boats to sail to the event island.
- Players will need to head to any major city to get the festivities started.
- After reaching any major city, Players will need to talk to Guild Investigator.
- After talking to the Guild Investigator, the player can set sail to the event island.
- After reaching the event island, Locate and talk to any key NPCs to get the event story quests and daily quests.
That’s how you can start the Witcher Event in Lost Ark. The collaboration event will see players interact and work with Geralt, Ciri, Dandelion, Yennefer and Triss to uncover the mystery surrounding the White Wolf Haven Island.
Players can also get Witcher Potions, 3 JukeBox songs, a new card set featuring 5 Witcher characters and more by participating in the event. There are also Witcher-themed cosmetics in the game store along with some unique Twitch drops.
If you find this guide on How to Start the Witcher Event in Lost Ark helpful, you can check our website for such guides.
Link to the tweet for the collaboration: https://twitter.com/playlostark/status/1612910962826444801