In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you can get a chance to romance with some companions. That is very easy and simple but you just know with whom and when you can romance. Also, there are certain factors to note while romancing with your companion. Let’s learn in the following guide How to Romance Companions in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
How to Romance Companions in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
In order to romance companions in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, there are certain factors to understand.
1. First of all, you should know that not all the companions can be romanced and also there are particular gender necessities to romance with companions – Like:
– Camellia – Only Male characters
– Lann – Only Female characters
– Sosiel – Only Make characters
– Daeran – Male and Female
– Wenduag – Male and Female
– Arueshalae – Male and Female
2. The second important thing you should know is to take note of dialogue options that you can trigger. Sometimes, that can be some random events when you come back to your base or camp. Or sometimes, it could occur during the personal quest of the companion. Thus, you’ll want to pursue your partner’s quest further so that new options open up further down the line.
For instance, you can flirt with Arueshalae for the first time when you rescue her from Drezen’s prison. And in the case of Daeran, he is always lively and humorous when talks with you. At one point, he asks the commander that he wants to go but it must not be a date. Then, you may kiss him. So, you need to stop romancing him right there before it becomes too exciting.
That’s all for this guide on How to Romance Companions in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
Here is our next post – How to Unlock Azata and Aeon Mythic Path in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.