Back 4 Blood is one of the thrilling co-op FPS games from Turtle Rock Studios. As its name suggests, you can play this game with the other 3 members versus components. If you don’t want to play with other team members or if you don’t want to fill up 4 persons in your team, then you can play Back 4 Blood against Bota. In the following guide, let’s understand how to play with Bots in Back 4 Blood – The best Tips and Tricks.
How to play with Bots in Back 4 Blood – The best Tips and Tricks
If you are willing to play the game with Bots in Back 4 Blood, it is important to note that there are no dedicated buttons to add up Bots in your lobby. You only need to keep slots empty in your team lobby and it will be filled up with Bots automatically. For this, here are some simple and easy steps to follow:
1. Press the ‘Escape’ button and go to the ‘Settings’ in the game
2. Go to ‘Social’ and you will see a Privacy option at the bottom, click on it and select INVITE ONLY.
3. Next, go to the Campaign menu
4. Click on PREFERENCES and set Private Campaign Lobby to ON
That’s it – Now no other person can join or fill up that space and you can play with Bots.
One important point to consider here is that there are several Pros and Cons of playing the game with Bots. It is very important to know so it will be easier for you to play with it.
Pros and Cons of Playing with Bots in Back 4 Blood
– Bots love to ping weapons, healing items, ammo, enemies.
– They feature intense senses in comparison to human team members so that Bots will keep informing you about surroundings.
– They can heal you whenever it is needed
– They can engage most enemies automatically
– Bot has pretty poor navigation skills
– Some times, it follows you blindly and so the risks of falling from ledges or getting trapped are high
It seems that developers are still working on AI/Bot feature in Back 4 Blood and so you will feel a bit glitchy and not that smooth while playing the game with Bots. That means, we recommend playing with your friends is the best option now.
That’s all about How to Play with Bots in Back 4 Blood.