Minecraft is one of the most popular games worldwide. Since its first public release in 2011, it has attracted the attention of gamers. Minecraft has become one of the greatest video games of all time.
In Minecraft, there are a lot of potions available. Some of them are easy to make, and some are hard. Invisibility Potion is a little bit difficult to make. Invisibility Potion is one of the most popular potions of Minecraft.
In this article, we’ll discuss the process of making the Invisibility Potion.
How to Make a Potion of Invisibility in Minecraft
Below we’ll discuss the ingredients and process step by step-
- A Crafting Table ( 4 wood planks of any type)
- Blaze Rod ( get it from Nether by fighting with Blaze)
- 1 Blaze Powder ( you’ll get it from Blaze Rod)
- 1 Night Vision potion
- 1 Fragmented Spider Eye ( it is the most important item you need. You need a spider eye, sugar, and brown mushroom to craft a fragmented spider eye.)
- Brewing Stand ( place one Blaze Rod on the middle and three cobblestones under it to make the Brewing Stand)
Process of Making the Invisibility Potion
Once you collect all the items mentioned in the list, start with the process of making the potion-
- Place your Crafting Table
- Then place the Brewing Stand
- Put the Blaze Powder into the left slot of the Brewing Stand.
- Put a Night Vision Potion on the middle of the bottom slots (you can place 3 Night Vision Potions in three slots)
- Place the Fragmented Spider Eye in the top slot of the Brewing Slot.
- Wait for the brewing process to be completed, and you’ll get your Invisibility Potion.
You have another two variations available of this potion
- Combine your Potion of Invisibility with Gun Powder to make Splash Potion of Invisibility. This potion you can use on other players.
- If you place your Invisibility Potion to the bottom slot and place a Dragon’s Breath on the top slot, you’ll get Lingering Potion of Invisibility. It will create a cloud, and anyone who touches the cloud can get the effect of Invisibility Potion.
You can use Redstone to increase the Invisibility Effect of your Potion.
Invisibility Potion can be used to make yourself safe from Zombies, Creepers, and other mobs that spawn in Minecraft except for Enderman. Invisibility Potion cannot save you from Endermans. So even if you are invisible, keep a distance from them. Also, you can use it to have some fun with your teammates during the game.