The amount of types of enemies varies from place to place in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If players are on the Al Mazrah map, they will also have special AI Soldiers known as Shadow Company soldiers alongside the normal AI enemies. AI enemies are usually found in and near the named areas. Enemies are also present in Strongholds and near bosses and in those places, the most annoying enemies are with the riot shields as they can block most of your shots and are harder to kill. Riot Shield enemies are required for many missions so players need to find them quite frequently. This guide will tell you how to kill Riot Shield Enemy while on a helicopter for a mission called Flyboy.
How to kill Riot shield enemies from a helicopter?
In order to kill the Riot Shield enemies, players first need to find them so here are some of the common places they can be found:
- Inside Strongholds
- Inside the heavily protected area like US Embassy on Al Mazrah and Waterways on Ashika Island
- Near the boss of the maps (bombmaker in Ashika Island)
Note: I am assuming, players already found the helicopter and now going to kill the riot shield enemies. If players couldn’t find the helicopter, check the link below which will help you find them.
These are the most common spawns of the Riot Shield Enemies. So now the main task of killing them from the helicopter. As you can see in the above-mentioned places, it is difficult to find riot Shield Enemies in the open field or outside buildings to kill them from a helicopter so players should follow these steps:
- Players should have a grenade or rocket launcher equipped before Infil
- Players after infil should find the helicopter (most likely in Airport)
- Players then should head for a stronghold located outside of big cities
- After that players or their teammates should unlock the stronghold and aggro the enemies while others wait in the helicopter and then run out of the stronghold
- After the aggro, all the enemies will come out of the stronghold, that’s your chance to kill the riot shield enemies from a helicopter with a grenade or rocket launcher or even with weapons if the riot shield enemy is facing the other side.
That’s how you can kill riot shield enemies from a helicopter, there are other ways to do this but I found this the easiest way. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.
Read More: Where to find the helicopter in Warzone 2.0 DMZ, how to complete the Stronghold Reacquisition in Warzone 2’s DMZ.