If you are one of the mobile phone users who is having software issues such as Bluetooth or WiFi problems, hard-brick, boot-loop, or lagging, now you can easily fix these issues with the help of the Firmware Flash file.
Using this method, you can not only bypass FRP lock, but also you can fix the issues such as pattern lock, upgrade or downgrade, and most of the software-related glitches.
How to Install Stock ROM on Evertek V9 Plus [Firmware Flash File]
Before we jump directly on the steps to Install Stock ROM on Evertek V9 Plus, we need some basic requirements as mentioned below.
– Evertek V9 Plus device
– Ensure to keep your phone charged at least 50% for a smooth process
– You will need a Laptop or PC and a USB cable
– Keep a complete backup of your phone’s data
– Download Tools and Drivers: SP Flash Tool, Android USB Drivers, and VCOM Drivers.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Evertek V9 Plus using Firmware Flash File
Now, we will start our main process to install stock ROM on Evertek V9 Plus using Firmware Flash File.
1. First of all, ensure to download and install all the important files and Flash Tool on your computer.
2. Next, open the Flash Tool Exe file and open the SP Flash Tool User Interface.
3. Once you load the SP Flash Tool UI, tap on “Download Option”.
4. In the download tab, you need to load both of the download agents and the Scatter Text file in the scatter-loading section.
5. You can find the Scatter text file in the ROM package for most of the cases. If you can’t find it, you can also create a Scatter text file on your own.
6. Next after loading the file, click on the “Download” button.
7. To start the upgrading process of Stock ROM on your Evertek V9 Plus device, you have to turn off your phone and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together and connect your device to the Laptop/PC with the help of a USB Cable. Make sure to keep holding the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons until your PC detects the device.
8. Once the device connects to your PC, your phone will start upgrading the Stock Firmware.
9. Now, wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrading process.
10. Once the upgrading process finishes, you will see a green button that means your device has been upgraded successfully.
That’s done! Now you can restart your Evertek V9 Plus phone. Hope this guide has helped to install Stock ROM on Evertek V9 Plus using Firmware Flash File.