New World has just launched and rocking with over 200K players within minutes of launch. Even with all the negativity in the Steam Forum, it seems Amazon Games has finally given a blockbuster game for fans to enjoy. Rarely do we see a game in this genre, but with such a big company behind the studio, the game can rival the likes of World of Warcraft and FFXIV. Currently, the game has amassed an already Very Positive review on Steam thanks to players who enjoyed the game during the betas.
New World is also offering the Vinespun Weapon Skins to celebrate its release. Keep reading and we will show you how to get the weapon skin.
How to Get Vinespun Weapon Skins in New World
To get Vinespun Weapon Skins in New World, you need to turn in Twitch Stream from select streamers, 66 to be exact who particulate the New World battle during the beta. You can easily find these streamers on Twitch as they will have the Drop Enabled icon under their stream.
Here is what you need to do to get the Vinespun Weapon Skins in New World.
- Log in to your Twitch account and make sure to set the status to Online.
- Watch any New World stream which is marked clearly with the ‘Drops Enabled’ tag on Twitch.
- When you complete the tasks, you will receive a Drop, and then select ‘Claim Now’ from your Twitch Drops inventory page.
- Then select ‘Connect’ on Drop and you will see a new page of New World Twitch Drops.
- Once you get into the Twitch inventory and claim your New World drop, ensure to link up your Steam account with your Twitch account.
Go through the above process and the Vinespun Weapon Skins will be added to your inventory. That’s all we have in this guide, check out the game category for more guides and tips to play New World.