To get the Subzero Salvo in Destiny 2, you can get it in the campaign, but it can also be acquired from Variks targeted weapon quests. The Legendary Power Rocket Launcher is a great weapon in PVE but not so much in PVP. Still in PVP this is much better than other average rockets since it boasts tracking.
Variks The Loyal is a former two-faced Fallen who now serves as a faithful guide on Europa for Guardians and Light bound Eliksni alike.
Read on to find more about Subzero Salvo – how to get it and its features.
How to Get the Subzero Salvo in Destiny 2 | Weapon Stats
To be able to get this weapon players have to complete Europan Explorer I on Varik’s Sabotage menu, then for 30 Herealways pieces, players can get the quest. Next, complete the objectives and go back to Variks to get the Rocket Launcher.
The weapon has a Precision Frame which means that it fires a small tracking missile that locks onto the targets when aimed. The weapon also has a perk called Demolitionist – kills with which generate grenade energy.
- Stability: 45
- Handling: 47
- Reload Speed: 31
- Velocity: 53
- Blast Radius: 65
- RPM: 15
- Magazine: 1
- Aim Assistance: 61
- Inventory Size: 34
- Zoom: 20
- Recoil: 79
- Bounce Intensity: 21
- Bounce Direction: Tends Right
Subzero Salvo | Perks or God Roll
The following combination of perks might be an interesting choice:
- Barrel – Volatile Launch is good for explosive playload. Greatly increases blast radius by +15, however, handling and velocity decline by -5 each. Confined Launch is also a good pick which greatly increases stability by +15, blast radius by +10 but decreases velocity by -10.
- Magazine – Alloy Casing reduces weight for quicker reloading. Reload speed with this increases significantly by +30 but stability declines by -10.
- Legendary Trait 1 – Ambitious Assassin, Killing Wind, Quickdraw, and Surplus (in this order) are all good choices.
- Legendary Trait 2 – Chain Reaction creates elemental damage explosion with each hit, also Cluster Bomb with which rockets spawn cluster bombs on detonation are both good picks.
For Trait 1 and 2 a good combination can include Ambitious Assassin + Chain Reaction. For PVP Snapshot + Quickdraw make a strong pairing.
Hope you are clear on how to access the Subzero Salvo Rocket Launcher in Destiny 2 and agree with our Roll opinion. Keep checking this space for more updates on Destiny 2.