Lightfall was released on February 28th and with its release, many new and old weapons came to the game. Quicksilver Storm is one of the latest weapons added to the game. It is an exotic weapon and is an Auto Rifle with a Strand twist. Players who bought the Lightfall with an annual pass already had the access to the gun but now everyone has the access to the gun. Now that it is available to everyone who has the Lightfall, players can also search where to find the catalyst as well (only the exotic weapons have catalysts). In this guide, you will learn how to get the Quicksilver Storm catalyst in Destiny 2.
How to get the Quicksilver Storm Catalyst in Destiny 2?
The catalyst is available to be picked at the Holoprojector near the Strider’s gate point but in order to get the Quicksilver Storm Catalyst, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to accept the quest called “Any data part in a Storm” which can only be done after you get access to the gun
- The player’s first objective of the quest is to rapidly defeat the enemies in Neomuna with Auto Rifles, grenades and Grenade launchers.
- After completing this task, players need to go to Banshee-44, who then give you another objective
- For this objective, players will need to defeat enemies with the alternate firing mode of Quicksilver Storm which is a Grenade launcher.
- Players will need to kill 50 enemies in Neomuna with the alternate mode of Quicksilver Storm
- After defeating those enemies, they will get the catalyst.
That’s how you can get the catalyst of Quicksilver Storm in Destiny 2. Now that you have the catalyst, what does it do? The catalyst when equipped can create tangles with the QuickSilver Storm’s Alternate grenade launcher. This tangle can be used simultaneously with the Strand fragment to make a good combo. That’s one of its uses of it.
If you find this guide helpful, you can check the guide on how to get the new ritual weapon Ecliptic Disatff in Destiny 2 and various other guides and news on Destiny 2 and other games.