NBA 2K22 is the 23rd installment of the NBA 2K series which is launched on September, 10. Players are already enjoying this game as it features countless new content that includes new game modes, new apparel, and new events. One of the new things is included in NBA 2K22 is the Tattoos. Yes, now you can get attractive tattoos for your characters. However, to get it, you’ll need to go to the Tattoo store in the game. But, many players have no idea what is the location of the Tattoo Store and how to get it. So, in the following guide, we will learn how do you get Tattoos in NBA 2K22.
How Do You Get Tattoos in NBA 2K22?
Since, you need to pay VC to get Tattoos, make sure to earn some extra VC before you start the process. In order to get Tattoos for your character, you need to follow these simple and easy steps:
1. First of all, head to the Spawn lobby
2. Use any of the elevators to select Deck no. 4
3. You will see a menu, where you need to select the Promenade in which several of in-game stores are sited
4. You will see a ‘The Paint Tattoo’ store on the right side beside the ‘Under Armour’ store
5. Once you reach this location, enter into the door
6. Here, the tattoo store will offer several designs that you can select for your character.
That’s how you can get Tattoos in NBA 2K22.