Shiny Nuzleaf is one of the recent and more challenging Pokémon to come across. Its strongest move set is Grass Knot and Feint Attack and it has a Max CP of 1,227. It evolves into shiftry. It lives in a densely overgrown forest. Nuzleaf occasionally comes out of the forest to frighten players. It is quite tough to get Shiny Nuzleaf but the following guide will show you how you can catch or find it in Pokémon Go.
How to get Shiny Nuzleaf in Pokémon Go
Nuzleaf evolves from the Grass-type Pokémon which is called Seedot. So, players should find a Shiny Seedot and evolve it right into a Nuzleaf which can be completed by feeding the Seedot 25 candies.
Here we show you some methods how to get Shiny Nuzleaf.
Using a Mossy Lure
By using this method, it will increase the spawn rates of Poison Pokémon, Grass, and Bug. You will meet them many times during the play to increase their possibilities of searching for one.
Sometimes, Pokémon Go hosts several events to increase the Shiny Odds or rate of Spawn of a specific set of Pokémon. As it is the 25th anniversary of the Pokémon game series, there will be an opportunity that again Nuzleaf will make an appearance. So, do not forget to keep checking the news and updates often.
Also, you should focus on every Seedot you meet in the play. The overworld map will not show when a Pokémon is Shiny so, if you will not pay attention to it, you might miss your chance. Thus, you should check every Pokémon to see if they are Shiny.
The 5 Strongest Pokémon you can use to hit Nuzleaf are
2. Genesect (Shock)
3. Genesect (Douse)
4. Genesect (Burn)
How to Get Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
Currently, there are 6 different methods to get Shiny Pokémon.
1. Like wild Pokémon: Just like you would catch any Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon can appear in wild encounters.
2. By hatching of Eggs: It is possible that from an egg, completely at random, a Pokémon hatches in its shiny version.
3. Completing Research Tasks: As a reward for completing some of these field or special tasks.
4. As a Raid Pokémon: Only available when defeating raid bosses.
5. By evolution: A shiny Pokémon evolves by keeping its varicolored version.
6. Temporary: In this case, we are talking about shiny Pokémon that are only available on certain dates announced by Niantic.
Also, if you are after them pay special attention to some temporary events such as Community Days in which certain Pokémon increase their chances of coming out in Shiny version.