Finally, Far Cry 6 is going to release on 7th October for all regions around the world on Ubisoft Connect. While Far Cry 5 provided Boomers as our best four-legged friend, in this sequel, we will have Chorizo – A Dachshund Dog. It seems that Dog has a modified Wheelchair that contains a basket for Weapon parts. You can use this dog as an ally in the battle. You can take this pup along on your missions but if you have no idea how to get or Unlock Chorizo in Far Cry 6, read on the following guide.
How to Get or Unlock Chorizo in Far Cry 6
To unlock Chorizo in Far Cry 6, you will need to play through the main story until you reach Montero Farm. Once reached, interact with the pup and complete the following two missions.
1. Who’s a Good Boy and
2. Fetch Quest
Let’s quickly learn below how to complete both of these missions.
How to Complete Who’s a Good Boy Mission in Far Cry 6
In order to complete Who’s a Good Boy Missing in Far Cry 6, here are simple steps to follow:
1. Go to the Costa Del Mar which is the sub-region of Madrugada. You will find Chorizo standing out of his house.
2. You will see a note kept near to his house in which, it is mentioned what you need to feed pup so you can be his best friend.
3. After that, on your map, a crocodile hunting spot will be marked at the south of your location. Go to that spot and hunt down that Crocodile.
4. Once you hunt down and collect at least 1 piece of meat from the Crocodile, come back to the dog’s house. Keep it inside the bowl placed on the ground to deliver this food to the dog.
That’s it – You have completed Chorizo in Far Cry 6. Now next you need to complete Fetch Quest in Far Cry 6.
How to Complete Fetch Quest Mission in Far Cry 6
Once you complete the ‘Who’s a Good Boy’ mission in Far Cry 6, now you need to complete the next quest which is called ‘Fetch Quest’ In this quest, you will need to follow Chorizo as he wants you to see something. He will dig up at 3 different areas and will take you to the 5 different locations.
1. He will dig up next to his house
2. Near to the generator close to the large house
3. Inside the large house, next to the generator, there is a Mysterious Key kept on a Wooden bench
4. He will also dig at the Armory building
5. Outside of the Armory
Interact with all of these areas and eventually, you will be able to finish Fetch Quest in FC 6, and also, now you can unlock Chorizo as an Amigo.
That’s How to Get or Unlock Chorizo in Far Cry 6.