Cryosthesia Catalyst in Destiny 2 is one of the new things introduced in Season of the Splicer. Catalysts upgrade the Cryosthesia with a Masterwork that generates Orbs on multikills. Also, the weapon gains a tracker that shows the numbers of enemies beaten with it in real-time. So, let’s quickly find out how to get Cryosthesia Catalyst and tips to complete the quest quickly to get it.
How to Get Cryosthesia Catalyst in Destiny 2
Go through the following step-by-step guide to get Cryosthesia in Destiny 2.
1. If you’re a Pass holder for Destiny 2 season, then go straight to the Season Pass.
2. You will get the Premium Reward package on Level 1.
3. You need to claim this package and you will be able to unlock the Cryosthesia 77k Exotic Sidearm.
4. Next, go to Banshee-44 on the Tower.
5. Here, you will get an Exotic quest which is called Statis Trigger.
6. Claim the quest given and you will get a list of all activities you need to fulfill to get the Catalyst.
Once you get the quest, the following are some of the things you need to do:
– Precision final blows – 0/75
– Guardians defeated – 0/50
– Combatants defeated – 0/100
Tips to Complete the Cryosthesia Catalyst Quest Quickly
Following are the best tips to complete the Cryosthesia Catalyst quest easily and quickly.
1. Reach to Rank 11 of the Season 14’s Season Pass and unlock the Catalyst Quest Boost Alpha.
2. Then reach Rank 22 of the Season 14’s Season Pass and unlock the Catalyst Quest Boost Omega.
3. That’s it, now the activities as mentioned and you’ll get the Cryosthesia Catalyst easily and quickly.
That’s everything you need to know how to get Cryosthesia Catalyst in Destiny 2. Also learn, How to Get the Fourth Mark Ship in Destiny 2?