One Piece Odyssey is an RPG based on the popular manga series One Piece. Developed by ILCA and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the game has finally been released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows and Xbox Series X/S on January 13, 2023. In this guide, we will take you through the process of how to find all outfits in One Piece Odyssey.
Where to Find All One Piece Odyssey Outfits
There are a lot of characters who you know and love from the anime coming to the One Piece game. While they have default outfits, you will also be able to get some special ones. Let’s find out what these outfits are and where you can get all of them.
Read Next: One Piece Odyssey Players want Hard Mode
The customization of clothes for the characters of One Piece Odyssey is completely aesthetic, but sometimes you just want something different for your game. There are a total of nine playable characters, who have two types of outfits for all. These are divided into the default and the pre-order versions.
The default outfits are already in the game and you don’t need to do anything special to get them. Here are the characters who have a default outfit:
- Brook’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Chopper’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Franky’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Luffy’s Travelling Outfit
- Nami’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Robin’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Sanji’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Usopp’s New World Challenge Outfit
- Zoro’s New World Challenge Outfit
There is a second set of outfits for playable characters which are pre-order bonuses in the game. You will be able to get them only if you have pre-ordered One Piece Odyssey. Here is a list of all the outfits that are available if you have pre-ordered the game:
- Chopper’s Travelling Outfit
- Nami’s Travelling Outfit
- Robin’s Travelling Outfit
- Sanji’s Travelling Outfit
- Usopp’s Travelling Outfit
- Zoro’s Travelling Outfit
Additionally, you can get Usopp’s Travelling Sniper King Outfit after purchasing One Piece Odyssey Deluxe Edition.