Gameloft’s life sim and adventure game Disney Dreamland Valley has just received an update. The game features lots of fun quests and activities that the player can participate in to progress in the game. It has characters from Disney that will be familiar to you, but you will need to look for them first. In this guide, we will take you through the process of how to get all ingredients for sushi recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: All Ingredients For Sushi Recipes Guide
If you want to make some sushi, you will need to know the recipes as well as where to get all the ingredients. We have all the information for you in this guide.
Here are all the ingredients that you will need to make sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley, as well as where to find them.
- Any fish: Fish is an essential component for most sushi, and you will be able to use any fish when the recipe calls for it. Fish is obtained by fishing in the ponds, which are present in every biome.
- Rice: Rice can be grown in your Valley. All you need are the Rice Seeds, which you can buy from Goofy’s Stand. They take 50 minutes to grow..
- Salmon: You can catch salmon by fishing in specific areas, which are Frosted Heights and Sunlit Plateau. They will appear in the water as white circles.
- Fugu: This is also a type of fish you can catch, and it’s only on Dazzle Beach. It appears in orange circles.
- Seaweed: You can catch seaweed in any biome.
- Ginger: You can pick up ginger from the ground in the Forgotten Lands.
- Tuna: You can fish tuna in Glade of Trust or Forgotten Lands. It shows up in the water as white circles.
If you want to know how you can make all the sushi dishes in the game, you can check out a list of recipes in our guide on How to Make All Sushi Dishes in Disney Dreamlight Valley.