In the world of online entertainment, YouTube is an incredibly important platform that has become an important part of the digital landscape, influencing the way we learn, communicate, entertain ourselves, and engage with the world around us. YouTube Vanced is a modified and better version of the YouTube app that offers ad blocking, background playback, and much more. However, like any other app, YouTube Vanced also has a bunch of bugs and issues. One such issue experienced by many YT Vanced users is the Video stops playing issue. If you are also facing this frustrating problem, worry not and stick to this guide. Here we have covered all potential methods to fix this problem.
Fix YouTube Vanced Video Stops Playing
Like many other YouTube Vanced users, are you also experiencing a Video stop playing issue? Check out this guide. Below, we have compiled a comprehensive troubleshooting guide to help you fix this issue so that you can again enjoy uninterrupted video streaming.
1. First of all, try updating YT Vanced app to the latest version because an outdated version can cause a lot of issues including video stops playing issues.
2. Some users have managed to resolve this issue by going to Settings >> Activating or deactivating SponsorBlock >> Reactivating it. Once done, close Vanced and restart.
3. Sometimes, this issue occurs if your Windows is not updated to the latest version. So, check if your OS has the latest version as it can often resolve several compatibility issues
4. Some players suggest disabling the battery optimization option. Battery optimization settings can cause the app to behave unexpectedly in the background. Disable battery optimization in YouTube Vanced to prevent the system from limiting its activity, which could result in video pauses.
5. If the issue persists, make sure your internet connection is fast and stable because a poor and unstable internet connection can also cause YouTube Vanced video stops playing issue. If possible, you can try switching the connection from WiFi to Wired for a stable connection.
6. The next method we recommend is to check for third-party modifications. Vanced is a modified and unofficial app and sometimes third-party modifications can lead to unexpected issues. So, make sure you have downloaded YT Vanced app from a trusted source to avoid any potential issues.
7. If nothing worked, as a last resort, try uninstalling YouTube Vanced and reinstalling it. Reinstalling the app can often eliminate hidden bugs or corrupted files causing the video playback problem.
That’s everything you can try to fix YouTube Vanced video stops playing issue.