Recently, Xbox players are facing Error Code 0x87e5002b whenever they try to start any digital game on the Xbox console. Because of this error, Xbox users are not able to play Digital Games on their consoles. If you are also facing the same issue, here you will find the complete solution. So, let’s check it out:
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b
To fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b, you can follow these instructions:
1. Clearing Mac Address
First of all, you need to clear out the Mac address and run the Power Cycle in your Xbox Console. To do this, we have given a step-by-step guide in the following:
– Go to “Settings”.
– Then go to Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear
– Also, it is advisable to restart your Router to avoid any internet connection-related issues.
– Once you successfully clear the Mac Address, restart your Xbox.
– Now, switch on your Console and try to play the game again, and check if the problem persists. If you are facing the same issue again, then proceed to the next instructions.
2. Performing Power Cycle
Performing of Power Cycle can be helpful to solve many problems in the Console. So, it is advisable to execute a complete power cycle in your Xbox. To do this, check out this step-by-step guide:
– Switch off your Xbox.
– Detach all the cables.
– Next, wait for 1 to 2 minutes.
– Attach all the cables again.
– Restart your Xbox again.
And then open the game you want to play and check if the Error Code 0x87e5002b fixed or not. If still, the same issue is occurring, then you need to reset your console. Check the following last method.
3. Resetting your Console
This is also one of the solutions to fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b. However, this solution is not recommended to solve this problem but, you can still try and do not worry! You are not going to lose your game after performing the following steps.
– Before starting to perform this resetting method, do not forget to note down the proper Email address and Password of your Xbox account.
– Next Go to the “Settings” of your Xbox.
– Then go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset this Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
– And then restart the Xbox and try to play the game again.
That’s it! Hope you have fixed Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b after going through our troubleshooting guide. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.