Nowadays, many players are getting Error Code 0x87e11838 whenever they launch any new game on their Xbox. If you are also getting the same error, you are here at the right place. Here we have provided a complete guide to fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838.
What is the Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838?
This is an error code not included in the list of official console error codes. Players may get this error while trying to launch any games for a temporary time and this error code appears because the service is shut down temporarily or the server is down.
Here we will let you know how to fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838.
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838
This is a fairly rare bug that typically fixes itself after a short period. But, if it does not fix itself, the following are some of the solutions you can do.
1. Restart the console
– Press the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 to 15 seconds until it shuts down completely.
– Unplug the power of the console and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
– Next, reconnect the power cable of the console.
– Now press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on again.
2. Clear up your Local saved data
– Press the Xbox button to open the guide
– Now, select Profile and System > Settings > System > Storage
– Next select Clear local saved games
– If this does not help, try to solve this issue in Synchronizing Xbox One game saves with cloud error
3. Clearing up Xbox One Cache
Sometimes, simply clearing up cache can fix such errors, and also doing this won’t harm your system anyway. Clearing cache files is very simple, you just need to follow these steps:
– Press and hold Xbox’s power button and turn it off completely.
– Next, unplug the power cable. You will find it on the backside of the console.
– Wait for 2 minutes.
– Next, insert the cable again.
– Wait for some time, till the power brick light changes from white to orange.
– Turn ON your Xbox.
4. On and Off your internet connection
Many players found this solution helpful. So, you can try this solution to fix the error. Simply, go to the WiFi settings and click on the Go Offline option. Next, wait for 4 to 5 seconds and sign-in again to the WiFi network.
If nothing helps, then as we have mentioned, this error is temporary and it can occur due to the Xbox’s server issues. So, check the Xbox server. Make sure the Xbox server is running. If you see any warning, wait until the services resume again, and then try again.
That’s all! These are some of the easy solutions to fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838. Hope you find this guide helpful.