Lately, many players took to Reddit and Twitter to report an error message while attempting to play Rockstar Games especially GTA V. When they try to log into the Rockstar Games Launcher, they receive Social Club error 3000.108.
The exact error message reads – “Offline. Unfortunately we failed to fetch an essential asset. Please try again later. #3000.108”. According to Rockstar Games, this particular error code triggers whenever the launcher is unable to retrieve the captcha configuration from the Rockstar Games Launcher Services. Thankfully, in this guide, we have covered all potential solutions to fix the Social Club error 3000.108.
Fixing Rockstar Games Launcher Social Club Error Code 3000.108
Many players have already gone through several forums and websites and tried multiple methods to fix Social Club error code 3000.108 in Rockstar Games Launcher but nothing worked. If you are one of them, this guide will hopefully help you to resolve the matter.
1. Your first attempt should be resetting Winsock and IP address. For this:
– Open up the taskbar search box and go to the Command Prompt screen
– Then type in “cmd”
– After that, type all of the following commands one by one to reset the IP address and Winsock
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh int ip reset
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
Once done, restart your system and check if the error still persists.
2. If that doesn’t work, try verifying the integrity of game files to fix any missing or corrupted game files. Here are the simple steps to follow:
Go to Steam Game Library >> Right-click on the game >> Properties >> Local Files >> Click on Verify integrity of game files and launch the game.
For Epic Games:
Go to the Game Library in Epic Games Launcher >> Click on the 3 dots beside the game >> Manage >> select the “Verify” option and then relaunch the game.
3. Your poor and unstable internet connection is also one of the reasons why social club error code 3000.108 is appearing in your Rockstar Games Launcher. Therefore, make sure your internet connection is fast and stable. You can also check and resolve your internet connection-related issues by restarting your modem/router and switching your connection from WiFi to Wired.
4. The next solution we suggest is using a reliable VPN service. Some players have resolved this issue simply by using the best VPN service so you should try this method too to fix social club error code 3000.108 in Rockstar Games Launcher.
5. According to some Steam players, this option has helped them to fix the issue. So, your next move should be running an SFC scan. For this:
– Open up the Command Prompt screen on your taskbar search box
– Type “cmd”
– Then type or copy – Sfc /scannow and clear corrupted system files
– Once done, launch the game and check if the Social Club error 3000.108 is resolved or not
6. As a last resort, try reinstalling the game as well as Rockstar Games launcher. Most probably, after reinstalling the game, the issue should be eliminated.
That’s all you can try to fix Rockstar Games Launcher Social Club error code 3000.108.