As you proceed to fix Rocket League Error 71, we recommend going through this ultimate troubleshooting guide. Rocket League is a game by Psyonix. The game is very popular and widely played. It is an automobile football game. It is widely distributed and available on platforms like Microsoft Windows, macOS, PS 4, Xbox, and Swing.
On encountering an error “Your connection to the game is timed out” message pops it also displays the type of the error encountered. Details of the error encountered and steps to solve the error is displayed in the pop-up message.
The Rocket League error 71 is of range 50- 90s. The errors in the 50-90s range are related specifically to matchmaking errors. Error 71 is also a matchmaking error that occurs due to timed out connection. Keep reading to know how to fix the error.
Causes of Rocket League Error 71
Here we present you the most common reasons that may lead to encountering the error. Address the errors and fix them.
– The remote side server could cause the error.
– Rocket League’s version on your game launch platform can cause the error.
– Sometimes both reasons could cause the matchmaking error.
– Sometimes it just might be the router you are using that causes the connection time-out issue
Steps to Fix Rocket League Error 71
By following certain steps, you can easily Fix Rocket League Error 71. But, before doing that, kindly check if there’s any personal issue at your end which might be causing the connection time-out error.
– Remote side issue: There might just be remote control or connection issues or problems with the router. Gamers just like you face connection issues all over the world and it gets fixed quickly usually and Gamers facing connection issues are pretty easy to fix.
– Router issue: If there are router issues, you can just restart it and check It after, if it still doesn’t get fixed, try resetting it and it might fix it for you.
– Besides, you can also check if the firmware is updated to its latest version. If not then update it to get lesser issues in the future.
– Server Issue: If it’s neither remote nor router issues from your side then there can be a server issue that may cause the connection error.
Server issue generally happens when there’s too much traffic on the site (game). Considering Rocket League, it has more than 1.6 million daily players which may self-explanatory on server issues that eventually get fixed soon but the fixation is not in your control.
This has to be verified whether the issue or the server-side or not. If the issue is server-side then there is nothing in our hands to fix it.
Follow the steps above and fix the error. Rocket League error 71 is easy to fix and consumes less time. Enjoy Gaming!