Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw demo – The latest survival horror game developed by Capcom was released on March 9, 2023. Fans were excited a lot to play and enjoy the improved version of RE4 but unfortunately, a lot of players are reporting that they are experiencing multiple issues with the game from day one such as crashing, not responding, and won’t launch. In addition to these issues, a large part of gamers is also reporting that they are encountering graphic-related issues with the game. Because of this major issue, they are unable to enjoy the game to the fullest. If you have the same complaint, here is how you can fix graphical issues in the Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw demo.
Fixing Graphical Issues in Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Demo
According to several reports, players are seeing dip and black boxes all over the screen while playing Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw demo. Players have already tried messing with FSR and graphics settings but nothing worked. Thankfully, there are a few methods you can try to fix this issue.
1. Before you start any of the following troubleshooting steps, make sure you have the SteamOS 3.4.6 Preview build to play the demo without any issues. If you have the older version, it might not play properly.
To do that: Go to the Steam settings >> System >> System Update Channel >> Click on Stable and change it to “Preview”. Once done, restart your device.
2. If the above solution didn’t do the trick, make sure you get the new Mesa driver which you need to do it manually. Go to Steam System Settings and check for any new Software updates. It will find a new update and then you need to apply and lastly restart your gaming device. This method will help to fix graphical issues in the Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw demo.
Most probably, these two methods will help you to fix this issue. However, you can also try the following generic workarounds to fix graphical issues in the Resident Evil 4 chainsaw demo.
3. Make sure your graphics drivers are updated to the latest version.
4. Also, try verifying the integrity of game files. Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on the game >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify the integrity of game files.
5. Try installing the game on an SSD as it can help to improve the texture loading issue while launching or playing the game.
6. Besides, try lowering graphic settings. In case your specs are not powerful enough to run the game properly on your device, it can create such issues. So, go to in-game settings and try adjusting the settings to low or medium and check if that worked.
That’s everything you can try to fix graphical issues in the Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw demo.
Read more: Can you save the game in Resident Evil 4 remake demo?