If you love to play football video games with your friends, then nothing can be better than the latest installment of FIFA. This new FIFA 23 offers the extraordinary experience of playing football with multiple game modes. However, the game is experiencing a few bugs, issues, and errors. Lately, many players are running into a “Memory Dump” error.
The exact error reads – “The application encountered an unrecoverable error” – Click ok to create a memory dump, then please share it on our support site”. If you are running into the same error, let’s find out what is the reason behind it and how you can fix it with some simple and quick steps.
Fixing FIFA 23 “Memory Dump” Error
In FIFA 23, the “Memory Dump” error is quite annoying as you can’t enjoy the game. Thankfully, here we have covered all potential solutions to eliminate this error.
Update OS and Game
First of all, make sure your operating system (OS) as well as the game is updated to the latest version. If any of these is outdated, it may throw an error like “Memory Dump” so simply update them and try again.
Enable Secure Boot
Some players have resolved the issue by enabling secure boot, so give it a try. Click here to know the steps to perform this method.
The next method we suggest is to reinstall AntiCheat files on your system. To do this:
1. Go to the game file of the FIFA 23
2. Right-click on the file icon and select “Open File Location”
3. Next, select the “Installer” file
4. Click on the EAAntiCheat folder and run it
5. Then, click on the drop-down option and select “FIFA 23”
6. Now click on the “Uninstall” and then click on the “Install” option
7. Once done, launch the game again and check if you are still seeing the “Memory Dump” error. If yes, try the next method to fix it.
Repair Game File
In case the game files are corrupted or missing, then they throw the error including “Memory Dump”. If this is the case, try to repair the files. Here are the steps to follow:
1. First of all, open up the EA or Origin app
2. Go to your library and find out the FIFA 23
3. Lastly, click on the three dots and then select the “Repair” option
Run the Game as an Administrator
The next method includes running the game as administrator and the issue should be fixed. For this:
– Firstly, open up the EA or Origin file icon
– Right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator
– Next, go to the FIFA 23 game file
– And right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator
Reinstall the Game
Yes! Reinstalling the game is an extreme and time-taking step but it can help you to eliminate the “Memory Dump” error in FIFA 23. If the game has any issues with the files, reinstalling the game is the most efficient step you can do as your last option.
If none of the above solutions work, then wait until EA fixes this major issue from their end.
That’s all we have at the moment to fix the “Memory Dump” error in FIFA 23.