Dead Space Remake – The latest survival horror game is out now on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S. Although the PlayStation 5 console offers powerful technology and incredible graphics, many players from around the world are reporting that they are experiencing graphical issues after a day one patch. Many gamers on Reddit and Twitter complain that the game has turned into a pixelated disaster with an extremely low resolution. They face this issue even though they choose Performance Mode or Resolution Mode. Thankfully, there are a few easy and quick workarounds you can try to resolve this issue.
Fix Dead Space Remake Graphical Issues on PS5
According to several reports, players are encountering poor textures, low resolution, and other visual-related issues while playing Dead Space Remake and that obviously kills the overall gaming experience.
First of all, it is important to note that the developers have recently acknowledged this issue and their team is actively working on it to fix the issue as early as possible. However, you can try the following actions to enhance your gaming experience meanwhile.
1. Sometimes, a simple restarting of your console can resolve various small glitches and performance-related issues, so firstly, try restarting your console and check if you are still experiencing the same issue.
2. Secondly, make sure your PS5 has the latest version. To check, go to Settings >> System >> System Software. If it has any pending updates, get it updated and then check.
3. Next, clearing the cache is also one of the best methods to resolve Dead Space Remake graphics issues on PS5. For that: Go to Settings >> Storage >> Extended Storage >> Game Data >> Dead Space Remake >> Delete.
4. Besides, make sure your internet connection is working fine and stable. A poor and unstable internet connection can also cause some graphic issues. To check – Go to Settings >> Network >> Test Internet Connection to check your connection.
5. If nothing worked, try uninstalling the game completely on your PS5 and then reinstalling it.
6. As your last resort, reach out to the PlayStation Support team and they will guide you further in case your console has any hardware issues.
That’s it for this guide. Until you want the update from the developers, you can try these steps to increase the graphic performance in Dead Space Remake.
Learn more about this guide and check out all our guides on Dead Space Remake.