Chat GPT is the state-of-the-art AI chatbot auto-generative system developed by OpenAI. This tool offers a wide range of applications such as text generating, language modeling, and language translation. Today, it is one of the most powerful and largest language-processing AI models with over 175 billion parameters.
But unfortunately, many users are reporting that currently, Chat GPT is not working. If you are also unable to use Chat GPT due to this problem, here is what you need to know. Let’s find out how to fix the Chat GPT not working issue.
Fix Chat GPT Not Working Issue
In case your Chat GPT is not working or responding, then use try the below workarounds one by one to resolve this issue.
1. First of all, simply log out and log in again in Chat GPT and check if that is loading fine now.
2. Then, make sure the ChatGPT tool is available in your country because still they have not launched this feature in a few countries so if you are in any of those regions, it won’t work for you.
3. Caches are one of the main culprits behind the Chat GPT not working issue so the next quick solution is to clean the cache. To do this: Go to the “Privacy and Security” settings of your browser and select “Clear browsing data”. Once done, try launching Chat GPT and the issue should be fixed.
4. Many users have resolved this issue simply by trying a different browser to run Chat GPT. There are certain leading browsers you can try such as Google Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Firefox.
5. Using any other alternative account should be your next move. You should be aware that the Chat GPT is still in the beta phase and some technical glitches are expected. If you are using it for free, try using or creating another alternative account, and then, it should work fine.
6. If nothing worked, try reaching out to the Chat GPT support team. Click here to go to their support page and create a ticket and they will respond to your matter as early as possible.
That’s everything you can try to fix Chat GPT not working.