Apex Legends is one of the most popular battle royal games ever created by Respawn Studios and published by Electronic Arts. This game can be played across various gaming platforms as well as it also features cross-platform play. The game has also received a new update but it seems, the new update has brought new technical glitches and error codes. Lately, many players report that they are running into an error code 110 while playing Apex Legends. In this guide, we will learn what exactly causes error code 110 in Apex Legends and how you can fix it with some quick and easy workarounds.
Fixing Apex Legends Error Code 110
Typically, error code 110 in Apex Legends is related to connection issues. Thankfully, there are multiple methods to fix such connection-related issues. Let’s find out.
1. First of all, make sure your internet connection is fast and stable. In addition, make sure no other devices on your network are using a large amount of bandwidth.
2. The next thing is to check PSN servers are up and working fine. To check the current PSN server status, click here. In case the servers are down due to any reasons, then the error will be eliminated automatically once the servers are up and their services are back online.
3. Some players have managed to resolve Apex Legends error code 110 by power cycling the router/modem by unplugging the power cord out of the back of the router/modem, leaving the device unplugged for about 30 seconds, then plugging the modem/router back. Once done, connect and relaunch the game.
4. Using a wired connection is the next method we recommend resolving this error. That means, if you are using a Wi-Fi connection, try switching it to a wired connection and check if that improves the stability of your connection.
5. You can also try clearing your DNS cache by opening the command prompt on your computer, typing “ipconfig /flushdns” and then pressing enter. Once done, relaunch the game and check if the error code 110 is gone in Apex Legends.
6. You can also try switching your internet connection from WiFi to Mobile Hotspot and vice versa.
7. The last option you have is to contact the support team and they might assist you further to get rid of this error.
That’s it for this guide. Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to fix Apex Legends error code 110.
Also check – How to fix Apex Legends matchmaking loop or not working in Hardcore Royale.