Clash of Clan is a popular strategy video game first released in August 2012. In Clash of Clan, players have to make their own villages using the materials they loot from other villages. The primary resources are gold, elixir, and dark elixir.
This Halloween, Clash of Clan released a new challenge for players to complete: the Pumpkin Graveyard Challenge. The new seasonal release says that this game is still trendy. In this article, we’ll tell you how to complete the Pumpkin Graveyard in Clash of Clan.
How to Easily Complete the Pumpkin Graveyard in Clash of Clan
Pumpkin Graveyard is the latest challenge where the players are given the task of demolishing a town hall and town and getting rewards. This challenge uses the new spooky theme, and you have to face the army of undead with their unique abilities. You’ll encounter Royal Ghosts, Skeletons, and Super Witches in this challenge. The base of this Pumpkin Graveyard Challenge is enormous. Therefore, it is a little hard to complete this challenge.
As the challenge is not easy and your enemies have unique powers, you should play it strategically. Don’t make hasty moves. Below, we’ll discuss the process of completing the challenge step by step.
- On the right-hand side, you’ll find a Builders Hut. Place a Valkyrie and the Super Bowler to destroy the Builders Hut and take care of the Skeletons. Place 3 or 4 Pumpkin Barbarians in front of the Bomb Towers. On the one hand, it will distract them, also trigger the Spring Traps that allow more of your Valks to enter.
- Next, you’ll find the X-bow near the Bomb Towers. Place 3-4 Barbarians as a distraction and place your Archer Queen to destroy the X-bow.
- Now use your Valkyries to clear the whole base. Place them near the Super Bowler, and they will clear the right side of the base, including the Elixir storage. Remember, the right-side entrance must have the Spring Traps triggered; otherwise, your Valks will die.
- Now, when your Queen starts moving towards the left, deploy all your army: 90% of the Pumpkin Barbarians, The Barbarian King, The last Valk, The Grand Warden, and also, the Royal Champion. Once the walls have been broken down, apply the Heal Spell on your army and activate the abilities of The Barbarian King. Then activate the Grand Warden’s ability.
- Remember to take care of your heroes health. You have two Invisibility Spells; use them whenever your heroes are having troubles. The remaining Pumpkin Barbarians can be used to clean the base or to distract. This will help your heroes to clean the Pumpkin Graveyard base of the Clash of Clans.
This is how you can complete the Pumpkin Graveyard Challenge easily. However, it’s a bit challenging but also exciting. The rewards are also very attractive: 400 EXP and a Shovel of Obstacles. If you want to know how to complete the Pumpkin Graveyard challenge in Clash of Clans, go through the above guide. You’ll get the required help from this guide.