Introduced originally in Season of the Worthy, Warmind Cells are small orbs that originate when you kill an enemy with a Seventh Seraph weapon or from some Ikelos weapons as well. You can either shoot these orbs to cause an explosion or collect them. These Warmind Cells are easy to create and really help during PVE activities. Read on to find out how to create Warmind Cell Builds in Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
What weapons are available to create Warmind Cells?
The below weapons are all available via random activities like Strike, Crucible, and Gambit amongst others.
- Kinetic Slot: Seventh Seraph Carbine (450 RPM Auto Rifle) and Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver 9180 RPM Hand Cannon).
- Energy Slot: Ikelos Sniper, Ikelos SMG, Ikelos Shotgun, Seventh Seraph SMG, Seventh Seraph VY-7 (SMG), Seventh Seraph CQC (Shotgun) and, Seventh Seraph SI-2 (Sidearm).
- Power Slot: Seventh Seraph Saw (360 RPM Machine Gun).
Mods to make the best use of Warmind Cells
After understanding which weapons will help you release the Warmind Cells, you can up your game by identifying the best mods available that will more than explode when you shoot at the orbs. You can acquire these mods from Banshee-44 in the tower and then slot these in your armor.
- Fireteam Medic
- Modular Lighting
- Strength of Rasputin
- Blessing of Rasputin
- Power of Rasputin
- Wrath of Rasputin
- Chosen of the Warmind
- Warmind’s Protection
- Global Reach
- Burning Cells
Warmind Cell Builds
- Titan – For this build, you can use mods like Burning Cells, Global Reach and Wrath of Rasputin with any Kinetic Seventh Seraph Weapons (like Seventh Seraph Carbine, Seventh Seraph Saw, Sunshot). Bottom Tree Sunbreaker and Phoenix Cradle are two of the most effective Titan builds.
- Hunter – For this build, you can use mods like Rage of Warmind, Wrath of Rasputin and Global Reach with any Kinetic or Energy weapons (like Ace of Spades, Ikelos SMG, Falling Guillotine, Seventh Seraph Revolver). Orpheus Rig with Top Tree Nightstalker and Warmind Cell make a good combination.
- Warlock – For this build you can use mods like Modular Lightning, Global Reach, Wrath of Rasputin, and Blessing of Rasputin with Seventh Seraph Carbine, VY-7 or Xenophage. Middle Tree Stormcaller and Felwinter’s helm makes a good combination.