We frequently need to extract text from images as many images contain prominent and spectacular sentences that we want to copy. Students, in particular, require this because they must copy notes and other items from images. We have several options for this, the most basic of which is to grab a pen and paper and scribble it down, but this is a tiresome and time-consuming method. Now, We’re Here to tell you a simple and convenient way to copy text from images.
There are numerous methods through which we can copy text from images. Here are some of the easiest ways to do this.
How To Copy Text From Images in Windows 10
This is an incredibly simple method for Windows 10 users to extract text from any image and paste it into a suitable location, such as Word or Outlook. Here are some simple steps to show you how to copy text from an image using One Note.
- Use Microsoft’s One Note to open the image.
- Select the image by right-clicking it.
- Select “Copy Text” from the menu.
- Ctrl+V to paste the text in any suitable location.
- Using Microsoft’s One Note, you successfully copied and pasted the text from the image.
Using Chrome Extension
This method is simple and straightforward, simply follow the steps below to extract text from images in a matter of seconds.
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Download the Project Naptha extension.
- In the top-right corner, click the Add to Chrome button.
- Open any image in Chrome.
- Select the text in the image.
- Right-click on it.
- Select Copy Text.
- Ctrl+V it to any location
- You successfully copied the text using Chrome’s extension.
Capture2Text is the tool you need to get the job done. It supports over a hundred languages. The user can use this tool to copy text from any part of an image. Capture2Text is a highly customizable tool; you can add a plethora of keyboard shortcuts to finish the job. Follow these steps to complete your task.
- Download the Zip file from the internet. Click here to Download.
- Extract the file to a convenient location.
- Double-click Capture2Text.exe to launch it.
- If you are running it for the first time on your computer, a welcome window will appear. (It will install itself in the Taskbar’s Quick Launch toolbar because it does not require any specific UI and works with keyboard shortcuts.
- The default Shortcut (Win+Q) is activated once the executable file is launched and established.
- Press Win+Q and begin selecting the section you want to copy.
- After selecting, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- A popup window will appear, displaying the cloned text and copying it to the clipboard.
- By opening Capture2Text from the Quick Launch toolbar,
- You can change all of the settings.
So These are some of the easiest ways to copy text from the image. You can choose any of these methods to get your work done. Please leave a review below in the comments.