The raid weapon stash contract in Warzone 2 DMZ can be difficult to complete. If you try to complete it alone, it will take a long time. We recommend doing this mission with three teammates. Also, before starting this mission, keep your riot shield in your weapon class and carry some plates with you as you cannot take any body damage. This is very important.
But what do you need to do to complete it? We’ll cover all the information you need in this guide.
How to Complete a Raid Weapon Stash Contract without taking Body Damage in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Follow the below steps to complete a raid weapon stash contract without taking body damage in Warzone 2 DMZ:
- Using the mini-map, you need to locate the green mobile icon, which indicates a raid weapon stash. However, there are not many contracts that represent raid weapon stash.
- Open the raid weapon stash and clear out all the enemies around you. Once the enemies have been cleared, you can begin the challenge.
- Be aware that you cannot take any body damage after you start the challenge. Until then, any damage to the body won’t count.
- Grab yourself a riot shield and sit in the corner for about 90 seconds to complete the challenge.
- Also, you can see the securing stash icon on the screen. Once it fills up, the challenge is complete.
This concludes our guide on how to complete a raid weapon stash contract without taking body damage in Warzone 2 DMZ. Be sure to read our other guides for more updates on the game.