A player in Warzone 2’s DMZ mode completes contracts, world activities, and faction-based missions and finds out more about the three Factions. You must complete missions for the third faction, Black Mous, during the game. There are many missions to complete in Warzone 2, including completing a cargo delivery contract in the DMZ. You will learn how to complete this mission in this guide.
How to Complete a Cargo Delivery Contract in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Warzone 2 DMZ’s Cargo Keeper Tier 1 Mission is divided into 2 tasks:
- Complete a Cargo Delivery contract.
- Fully repair and refuel the transport vehicle.
To complete the Cargo Keeper Tier 1 Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, follow the below steps:
- To begin, open your mini-map and look for a green icon. The icon is marked on the map below. Don’t get confused; these can either be ground or ship cargo contracts.
- Go to this location and accept the mission. Once accepted, follow the green icon to find the cargo.
- Upon discovering the cargo, steal it. Afterwards, head to your nearest gas station.
- No matter how empty your fuel bar may be at the gas station, make sure it reaches its maximum level.
- When you have started your cargo, a helicopter will come after 30 seconds to take you out, so ensure your cargo is fully fueled and repaired.
- When the helicopter isn’t doing anything, just head in the direction of the green icon, and your cargo will be automatically picked up by a crane.
Once your cargo is repaired and fueled, your mission will be completed. The rewards for completing the Cargo Delivery Mission are: Lockwood MK2 Contraband Weapon and 5000XP.
This concludes our guide on completing a cargo delivery contract in Warzone 2 DMZ. Be sure to read our other guides for more updates on the game.