Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a strikingly scenic action-adventure game. To progress the game, there are several puzzles and quests which you need to beat. One of the quests is ‘Taro’s Fear Quest’. In this task, you will need to clear out the corruption at Rusu’s house to progress the game. However, it can be a bit tricky as there you will find many blocked paths and if you have no idea about the correct path, you can get stuck on this mission. So, let’s learn in the following guide how to clear Corruption at Rusu’s House in Taro’s Fear Quest – Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
How to Clear Corruption at Rusu’s House in Taro’s Fear Quest – Kena: Bridge of Spirits
In order to clear the corruption at Rusu’s house, here we present you with a simple and easy step-by-step guide.
1. First of all, you need to go straight to Southwest from Rusu’s Lookout. There you will see the fast travel point to the left. It will take you down to the training exercises for your newly obtained bow. Here, you need to take down several enemies and cross a bridge.
2. When you start going down to the Southwest route, ensure to go to the hat shop right behind the second bow training exercise. After that, you can acquire your third training session beside the hat shop that has 3 difficulty stages and each of them will reward you with some currency.
3. Keep going down the path and you will reach a bridge where you will encounter several enemies. Defeat them and by using the Rot, get rid of the corrupted flower shrine.
4. Then, you can gain the blue target on the upper-right side of the bridge to progress.
5. Continue moving on and ultimately, you will have a Wood Knight boss fight. Beat it and then finally, you can clear the corrupted flower on Rusu’s house with the help of the Rot. Clear the corruption and obtain several rewards placed inside the house.
That’s how you can clear Corruption at Rusu’s House in Taro’s Fear Quest – Kena: Bridge of Spirits.