Oculus Quest 2 is the latest and most advanced all-in-one Virtual Reality (VR) system. The Guardian Boundary is the safety feature in Oculus that provides draw lines around your environment and that appears when you get too close to the edge of your play area. The default color of the Guardian Boundary is blue and when you’re too close to its edge, it turns red. However, many players want to have it changed. Luckily, VR Oculus has a feature in which you can change its default color Blue to any other color – But how? Let’s find out below how to change VR Oculus Quest 2 Guardian Boundary color?
How to Change VR Oculus Quest 2 Guardian Boundary Color?
In order to change the color of your Guardian Boundary, go through the following simple steps:
1. Press the Oculus button, you will find it on the right controller
2. And then a menu will be opened.
3. Click on the cogwheel on the right side and open up the Settings.
4. Then, on the left side, you will find a Guardian section.
5. Now, scroll a bit and you will see the ‘Boundary Colour’ option. Just click on it and a drop-down menu will be opened. Here you will have 3 colors to choose from – Blue, Purple, and Yellow.
6. Select any of the colors you would like to have.
That’s it – this is how you can change VR Oculus Quest 2 Guardian Boundary Color.
Also, make sure to go through some other options to adjust the Guardian in this section such as its sensitivity, when it should be visible, and much more.
One most important thing you should know is that the Guardian Boundary will not work properly in the bad lighting conditions. And so, play it in the proper lighting environment and always be careful while playing.