Hitman 3 is a video game series that’s loved equally beyond geographical boundaries. As such, players must be wondering if they could have the game in their local language. Like most games, Hitman 3 also includes a range of supported languages you can choose from. As the game’s not launched on Steam, you can either choose the language from the Epic Games Store, which should set the game automatically in your local language, but if that does not work for some reason, you always have the option to change Hitman 3 language from the in-game menu. Keep scrolling to know how to change language in Hitman 3.
How to Change the Language in Hitman 3
In the previous titles of the Hitman series, you could directly change the language from the Steam client, the same does not work on Epic, but has a similar feature where you can choose your preferred language. Here are the two methods you can use the change language in Hitman 3.
Change Language from In-game Menu
- Launch the game in your respective platform.
- Open the Options Menu, then, open the Language tab.
- Click on Text Language and set the desired language from the right side of the screen.
Change Language from Epic Games Store
- Launch the Epic Games Store client and click on the gear icon.
- From the menu, select Language and set your preferred language.
That all we have in this guide, changing the language is as easy as it can be. SO, it should not be difficult at all.