Forspoken is an open-world action RPG game released on January 24th on PC via steam and PS5. The game is about Frey, a New Yorker who finds herself transported into the world of Athia.
Frey after teleporting can now use magical abilities and equip types of equipment like necklaces, cloaks and Nails to further enhance her abilities. The open world of Athia is vast and filled with chests to find, dungeons to explore and many bosses to defeat. One of the bosses is called Altered Aiolornis, It is the first flying boss, players will encounter in Athia. In this guide, you will learn more about the Altered Aiolornis and how to beat it.
How to beat the Altered Aiolornis world boss in Forspoken?
In order to beat the Altered Aiolornis world boss, players first need to find it. Altered Aiolornis can be found when players cleared chapter 4 and are on their way to fight Tanta Sila. You will find this world boss in the Citadel region. Now that you have finally encountered the boss, you will need to follow these steps to beat it:
Note: The Boss is weak to purple magic and Frey can already use that magic. Scatter Shot is a good choice of spell to use against the boss as it is an attack that will reach him when the boss is flying around.
- Just after you start the boss fight, Altered Aiolornis will start flying high in the sky and will be impossible to hit with melee attacks so Scattershot is the best option for players.
- At this stage, the boss will attack you with a Divebomb attack, where you will see a red light just before it starts descending so care to dodge left or right.
- It will repeat the dive attack multiple times so dodge those attacks and try to attack when it is flying upwards.
- After using multiple dive attacks, the boss will start flying at a low height and be ready to attack you with its wings or wind created from its wings.
- Players will see a red light just before the attack is done, so they will time their dodge according to the red light.
- When the boss is near you flapping its wings, that’s your chance to attack it with Scattershot and time the dodge with red light.
- After you deal enough damage the boss will fall to the ground and you will be presented with a chance to hit close-up attacks before it starts flying again.
- But when the boss is on the ground, it will attack you with its beak so be careful about that.
- The best way to avoid a beak attack is to stand in the back of the boss or to the left or right side.
- These are all the attacks the boss will do so rinse and repeat the process until you deliver the finishing blow.
After defeating Altered Aiolornis, players will receive rewards which consist of Mana, the currency for learning spells, Exp points and upgrade materials.
That’s all you need to know about how to beat Altered Aiolornis’s world boss in Forspoken. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news.