Harry POtter Magic Awakened is rolling an update tomorrow and we have the patch notes for you. The new patch in the game aims to add a variety of new features to the game such as Book With No Name, a limited time to obtain the Legendary Harry Potter card, new costume items, gameplay adjustments, and a variety of bugs and error fixes.
If you encounter any errors or issues tomorrow, know that it’s due to the scheduled server maintenance. The exact time of the maintenance has not been shared by the developers, but you can expect the update to roll anytime on 09/19/2023. We will update this post or write a new post when the servers are down. Here are the Harry Potter Magic Awakened Patch Notes (Update 09/19) September 19, 2023.
Harry Potter Magic Awakened Patch Notes (Update 09/19) September 19, 2023
Harry Potter Magic Awakened is playable on Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows. The update is not platform exclusive, so all players of the game regardless of your platforms can expect the update. Once the maintenance is over, download the update to play on the latest version of the game and get the updated content. Here are the patch notes Harry Potter Magic Awakened Update 09/19.
New Feature: Book With No Name
Relive the magical tales of the Wizarding World within the Book With No Name which will be available following maintenance to players that complete chapter three of the new Quidditch Narrative. Enjoy two full chapters themed after the Philosopher’s Stone and complete chapter tasks for various rewards. Additional chapters will be added to Book With No Name in future updates.
Limited Time Card Pool: Obtain the Legendary Harry Potter card!
Unlock the power of the new Legendary Harry Potter card! This Companion card uses an iconic spell to knock enemies back, and, once per summon, protect you from damage that might otherwise defeat you.
- This limited time card pool will have an increased earn rate for the Harry Potter and Broomstick cards until 10/16/2023 local server time.
- A legendary Harry Potter card is guaranteed on the 50th pull if it did not drop for the previous 49 pulls, with a chance every pull to unlock the Harry Potter Card skin: The Silver Stag. This card skin drops automatically on the 100th pull if you did not get it previously.
- Bonus Harry Potter Legendary Card on your 100th pull with Ruby Key rewards for the 30th and 60th Card pull! Players who obtained card skins on their 100th pull before the card pool changes will receive compensation via in-game mail.
Vanity Box Adjustments
New Vanity Boxes: The Quidditch Style Vanity Boxes will be available for purchase from 09/19/2023 to 10/02/2023. Accessorise your outfits with the latest wizarding sports trends!
- Seven new cosmetic items will be available, including Pumpkin Pucker, a matte lip colour to brighten up your looks on the Pitch!
- New items can now be found in Vanity Boxes, including Powdered Chinese Fireball Spike and Streeler Shells in the colour of your choice.
- Quidditch Style Vanity Boxes are priced at 200 Gems per box.
Miniature Melee Duels
- Duelling enthusiasts will be able to duel as their favourite witches and wizards between 09/19/2023 and 10/17/2023.
- Raise your proficiency with different Miniature Melee characters for various rewards!
New Cosmetic Items
- New arrivals will be available at Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions after maintenance.
- Support your favourite Quidditch teams with the all-new Team Pride Face Paint!
Open-World Exploration Updates
- Players now have a chance to trigger the all-new Creature Interaction.
- Exploration activity when interacting with magical creatures during open-world exploration.
- Improved the attack animation for Mountain Trolls and Centaurs.
- Added text display for in-game emojis.
- Offline roommates can now be invited on Forest Explorations.
- Removed the Solo button for Team Explorations.
- Friends or Companions can be invited in the Team Exploration area.
- To protect player privacy, nicknames will be partially displayed when matched against players from a different service provider.
- Vote differences between Cards will now be displayed as part of the Banned Cards vote result.
- Added a filter feature for Personal Space furniture.
- Players can now adjust the Perfect Beat timing for dances based on their local connection and devices in Settings.
- House Co-op and House channels will now display under the same tab.
- Similarly, Club Assist and Club channels will now display under the same tab.
- Fixed an issue where visual indicators for Control status were displayed incorrectly.