Genshin Impact Version 3.4 is in full swing and the much-awaited Lantern Rite has recently begun. With every Lantern Rite comes loads of minigames and quests and one of the minigames is always a puzzle of some sort. In this article, we’ll tell you how to solve Scenes 1-3 of the Across Mountains chapter of the Paper Theater minigame.
Paper Theater: Across Mountains Guide in Genshin Impact 3.4 The Exquisite Night Chimes
Once you go to Liyue Harbor and talk to Yinggong who’s in charge of this minigame, you’ll open the minigame interface. For each Chapter, there are 3 Scenes for you to solve. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to solve the 3 Scenes of the Across Mountains Chapter.
In all of these puzzles, some of the boxes will be locked which means they cannot be moved. Players have to move or swap all the other boxes as necessary to help the main actor reach the treasure. Some boxes will feature obstacles such as a thorn or a wall and so on while the treasure box will usually be in another box.
For Scene I,
- Move the bottom left piece to the top left when the Scene starts.
- When the actor reaches the top middle piece, move the bottom left piece to the top right.
For Scene II,
- Move the top left piece to the top right when the scene starts.
- When the actor reaches the top middle piece, swap the top right piece back to the top left.
- When the actor comes back to the top right again swap it back to the top left quickly.
For Scene III,
- Move the bottom left box to the top right when the Scene starts.
- When the actor reaches the top left box, swap it to the top right.
- Next, immediately swap the top right box to the bottom middle.
And those are the solutions. The Lantern Rite has loads of other fun things to do and fun interactions to have. We hope you are having a fun, festive Lantern Rite this year. Don’t forget to log in every day as there are not one but two Daily Login events in this patch!