Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 was released only a few days back, and players have jumped into the game to explore every new content added. Now, battle royales like Fortnite can’t be imagined without weapons, and they are one of the main attractions of Fortnite. Epic Games never disappoint players with the weapons they add in Fortnite and also provide them the chance to upgrade their weapons to the next levels through Upgrade Benches. However, besides the Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary weapons, there are two more levels of weapons found Mythic and Exotic.
This guide will help you know where players can find the Mythic and Exotic weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
Mythic and Exotic Weapon Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4- How to Acquire?
If you have been playing Fortnite for a long time, you have probably found the Mythic and Exotic weapons in previous Seasons and have a proper idea of how they work. However, for the new players, these things may seem confusing. When you first start playing the game and land on the map, you’ll find the guns that generally belong to the Common, Uncommon, Rare, or Epic categories. These weapons are scattered throughout the map as ground loot or inside chests and vaults. However, except for these weapons, the game has some specific weapons, which are the Mythic or Exotic weapons- the two best levels.
Because the Mythic and Exotic weapons are unparalleled, players can’t find them in random locations. There are only a few locations that contain these weapons, and we have marked them on the map below-
You have already got the locations from the map above, so now let’s discuss how to get them because they are not like other weapons that you can simply pick up from the floor or get from the chests. Most of these weapons can be purchased from specific NPCs. Below we have listed the ways to get the Mythic and Exotic weapons-
- If you are looking for Dub Shotgun, you have to visit Rocky Reels and find out the NPC named Mancake. He will sell it to you for 600 Gold.
- For Boom Sniper, visit Shifty Shaft and visit an NPC named Rustler on the east side of the area. You can purchase the Boom Sniper from him for 600 Gold.
- Chug Cannon can be purchased from Kyle at Logjum Lotus. Go to the Chug Shop to find Kyle and spend 600 Gold to purchase it.
- Shadow Tracker Pistol can be purchased from the NPC called Sunbird. Go to the Center of the Temple to find the NPC and Spend 400 Gold to get the weapon.
- Herald’s Burst Rifle can be found after defeating Herald, the main antagonist of this season. Herald is located in Herald’s Sanctum. If you want to fight with Herald, check out our guide on how to defeat Herald.
These are the Mythic and Exotic weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4, and the ways to get them.