Xbox One is one of the most favorite consoles of millions of players worldwide. The best part of Xbox is that you can download and play high-quality games as long as you stay subscribed. In addition, all the new titles come to Xbox on the same day it releases. However, lots of players are fed up as Xbox One keeps on releasing new updates frequently and each update brings a new bug or glitch. The recent update from Xbox One is “Insider Update’ version 2108.210705-2200 which got released recently on August 9, 2021, and that brings a major issue which is a ‘Black Screen’. Are you getting the same issue? Do you want to get rid of it? Let’s find out is there any fix to Xbox One Black Screen after Insider Update.
How to fix Xbox One Black Screen after Insider Update
Here are a few solutions to fix Xbox One Black Screen after Insider Update. Try them out:
1. By resetting Xbox
One of the solutions tried by users is to reset Xbox. To do this method, go through the following steps:
1. First of all, press and hold the Bind + Eject button together for 15 to 20 seconds.
2. After that, you will hear two power-up tones after a few seconds. Only after that, release the buttons and then you will see a menu.
3. Here, you will need to select ‘Troubleshoot’ and then go to ‘Reset this Xbox but keep Games and Apps’.
4. Now, the Xbox One will attempt to install its latest version of the system software update automatically. Once done, just log in to your account again and the issue will be resolved.
2. Factory Reset
This is another solution to fix Xbox One Black Screen after Insider Update. To do this method:
1. Press the Xbox button and open up the guide
2. Select Profile & system >> Settings >> System >> Console info.
3. And then select Reset console.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you click on the ‘Reset console’, you will get 3 options – Reset and remove everything, Reset and keep my games & apps, and Cancel. Always make sure to go with the second option – “Reset and keep my games and apps”. This way, it will reset the OS and will delete all the corrupted files, but will not delete your apps and games, so this is the ideal option to troubleshoot.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Xbox One Black Screen after Insider Update.