World of Warcraft (WoW), developed by Blizzard Entertainment is one of the most popular games around the world. Nowadays, World of Warcraft players is reporting that the game is disconnecting them from servers because of the error WOW51900319. This error comes up suddenly and then the players are kicked off from the multiplayer game. There are several reasons behind this error – such as:
– It can occur due to a poor internet connection.
– Miscommunication with the WoW servers.
– Improper network
– If there is no link between the software and the ISP.
Here is the complete guide to fix World of Warcraft Error WOW51900319 “You have been disconnected from the server”.
How to Fix World of Warcraft Error WOW51900319 “You have been disconnected from the server”
Here are some simple methods to fix the WOW51900319 error in World of Warcraft.
Check the Status of the Server
It goes without saying that all connectivity problems with the server may be caused due to an issue with the server. So, before you proceed with the rest of the solutions, check the status of the game servers and ensure they are functioning ideally. You can check problems with the server at the Downdetector website or Twitter handle of WoW. If there is an issue with the server, there is nothing you need to do. Simple wait and the devs would resolve the problem. If the servers are fine, one of the below fixes may resolve your issue.
Change the background FPS to 30FPS
If you’ll change the background FPS to 30FPS, most probably, it will fix the issue. To do this:
1. When you’re in WoW, click on System and go to the system settings of the game.
2. Click on the Advanced tab and then drag the Max Background FPS slider to 30 FPS and then click on Ok to save the changes.
3. Once saved, go back to the game and check if the problem is solved or not. In case, you’re still getting the same error, you may proceed to the next step.
When you’re not able to connect to the WoW server, you can use Winsock. It also helps to set to the original default settings. Thus, you can also fix the other network-related issues. To do this, follow these instructions.
1. First of all, press the Windows key and write ‘cmd’ to open the command prompt on your desktop screen. Before you make any changes, first check that you have logged in the administrative mode.
2. Also, you can select the ‘Yes’ option which is displayed on the screen while the command control requests for permission.
3. Now, write ‘netsh Winsock reset’ and press the enter key on the keyboard.
4. Once done, you need to restart your computer and then launch WoW and you will see, there will be no error.
Restart your network
One of the main reasons for the Error WOW51900319 may be a technical glitch caused by your router or modem. So, you need to restart your router. For this:
1. First of all, unplug your router from the power socket.
2. Wait for a minute for your router to cool.
3. Now plug it again and wait till the indicator lights are lit up to the normal state.
4. And lastly, launch WoW to see if it connects to the server well. If yes, then you have fixed this problem.
Hopefully, after this troubleshooting guide, you will be able to Fix World of Warcraft Error WOW51900319 “You have been disconnected from the server”. Learn How to Fix Rust Integrity Error – Disconnected integrity error unknown file version.