Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is finally out on PC via Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox Series X|S. But unfortunately, many players have raised a lot of complaints about the game such as stuttering, low FPS and drops, and a few others. Lately, many players say that they are running into an “Insufficient Disk Space” error. According to several reports, players have just downloaded the game and started playing but it says, “Insufficient disk space”. Even though gamers have sufficient hard disk space, they are running into this error. Well, if you have already tried some basic workarounds and want to get rid of it anyhow, here is how you can fix it with some simple methods. Let’s find out how to fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty’s insufficient disk space.
How to Fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Insufficient Disk Space
Some players have already tried some generic workarounds, but nothing worked. Fortunately, we have come across a few potential solutions shared by the players on Reddit and Twitter and here we have gathered all of them.
1. Many players have managed to resolve this error by doing this method, so we recommend this first.
– Open up Windows Security >> Go to Virus & Threat Protection Settings >> Control Folder Access >> Click on “Manage ransomware protection”
– Then click on “Allow an app through controlled folder access”
– Lastly, add “WoLong.exe: from your Steam folder
– Once done, relaunch the game and you won’t see the “Insufficient Disk Space” error in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty
Or you can simply disable your antivirus program temporarily while playing the game.
2. The next solution we recommend is to clear the download cache for Steam. To do this: Go to Steam client >> Settings >> Downloads tab >> Clear Download Cache >> Ok.
Once done, logging into Steam and the error should be fixed.
At the time of writing this post, we have come across only these methods to fix “Insufficient disk space” error in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. If you have any other methods to resolve it, let us know in the comment section below.
Check out our next guide – How to fix Mouse and Keyboard not working issue.