Wo Long Fallen Dynasty – The latest dark fantasy action role-playing game by Team Ninja is finally out across PC and consoles. But regrettably, just like all other online games, this game also has plenty of technical glitches and bugs. Some of the issues can be fixed with a quick restart, however, some issues require a lot of effort to resolve. One of the common issues in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is the game not launching, crashing, and freezing. Lately, many players are reporting a new issue where their graphics settings are not saved and reset to standard. This is a weird and at the same time annoying issue. If you are also having the same problem and looking for the best methods to fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty graphics settings not saving and resetting to standard, then check out this guide.
Fixing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Graphics Settings Not saving & Resets to Standard
If your graphics settings are not saving and resetting to standard, there are a few things you can try to fix it. Let’s find out how to fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty graphics settings not saving and resetting to standard issue.
1. Make changes in the config file
First of all, go to File explorer on your PC >> This PC >> Documents >> KoeiTecmo >> Wolong >> Savedata >> Open graphics_option. Then on the first line, you will see “HIGH” which you need to change it to “Custom”
Then click on File and save it. Once done, launch the game and your graphics will be saved as normal.
2. Run the game on dedicated graphics
The next method we recommend is to run the game on dedicated graphics. Here is how you can do it:
– Go to the Windows search box and type “Graphics Settings” and open it
– Click on Browse and go to the game’s installation folder (C drive >> Program Files (X86) >> Steam >> Steamapps >> Common)
– Select the game’s .exe file and then click on “Add”
– Then select the game and click on Options
– Select “High Performance” and click on Save
– Once done, launch the game and the issue should be resolved
3. Disable integrated graphics card
If the above methods do not work, try disabling the integrated graphics card. For this:
– Go to the Device Manager by right-clicking on your Windows start
– Expand Display adapters
– Right-click on your Graphics card and click on Disable device
– Once done, lastly launch the game
That is everything you can try fixing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty graphics settings not saving and resetting to standard issue.
Check out our next guide – How to fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty black screen issue.