Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is the latest and excellent action RPG developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo. Although this game offers the most mesmeric combat system, many players report a few bugs and issues with the game including the controller or gamepad not working on PC issues. However, there could be several reasons why your controller or gamepad may not work in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty such as connection issues, driver issues, incorrect in-game settings, and third-party software, among others. Thankfully, this guide has covered all potential solutions to fix the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty controller not working on PC issues.
How to Fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Controller Not Working on PC Issue
According to reports, players have already tried multiple methods but nothing worked. But worry not, this guide will help you to fix the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty controller not working issue on PC.
Before you start the following troubleshooting steps, quickly do the following things first.
1. Disable all HID-compliant game controllers by going to your Device Manager on your PC >> Human Interface Devices >> Disable all HID-compliant game controllers.
2. If you are using any virtual controller like vJoy Device, uninstall or disable them as well.
3. Check your controller connections and make sure your controller is connected properly to your PC. In addition, try unplugging and re-plugging the controller or using a different USB port.
4. Make sure your controller drivers are updated to the latest version.
5. Lastly, make sure your controller doesn’t have any hardware-related issues. You can try testing your controller on another device like a console or another PC.
6. At times, some other installed software like antivirus or firewall can interfere with your controller so try disabling them temporarily.
These quick workarounds work for many players so it might work for you. Even after going through these steps, if your controller is still not working on PC while playing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, then try the below workarounds.
1. Check Game Compatibility
First of all, make sure your controller supports Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. In case your controller doesn’t support the game, it might not work. So, make sure to check the game’s system requirements and controller compatibility.
2. Check Game Controller Settings
Next, make sure that your controller is recognized by the game. Check the game’s controller settings to ensure that your controller is selected and configured correctly.
3. Launch Steam in Big Picture Mode
The next solution we recommend is to launch Steam in Big Picture Mode to fix the controller or gamepad not working issue in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. To do this: Launch Steam and click on the “Big Picture” button features on the top-right corner of your screen. You can also activate it by pressing the home button on your controller while using the Steam client.
4. Configuring the Controller
If that doesn’t work too, try configuring the controller on Steam. To do this:
– Go to Steam settings and go to the Controller tab
– Then click on “General Controller Settings” and click on “Continue”
– Now, click on “PlayStation Configuration Support” (For PS controller) or click on “Xbox Configuration Support” (For Xbox controller)
– Once done, relaunch the game and your controller or gamepad will start working fine
That’s it for this guide – Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to fix the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty controller not working on the PC issue.
Read more: How to defeat Zhuyan in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty.