Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is an enormously atmospheric game and its sound-design plays a huge part but unfortunately, some players report that they experience audio or sound not working issues while playing the game. If you have been playing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty and if you are experiencing sound or audio-related issues, there could be several reasons. Thankfully, the developers have acknowledged this problem and provided a solution. In addition, we have also covered some general methods to resolve this issue.
How to Fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Audio or Sound Not Working Issue
Before we start the following troubleshooting steps, make sure to proceed to the following quick troubleshooting steps:
– Restart your game as well as your gaming device once and check if the issue is resolved
– Your headset or sound output device is connected properly OR if you are using any wireless device, try reconnecting it to your gaming system
– Make sure you have selected the right audio device in Sound Settings
– You have turned on the Volume mixer in your PC Settings >> Sound >> Volume mixer and increased the volume of the game.
After making sure these things, if you are still experiencing the same issues, then you may proceed to the following troubleshooting steps:
1. The very first method suggested by the developers in their FAQs is to enable Direct Mode in the Playback tab of the Sound Blaster’s settings screen.
2. Make sure your audio drivers are updated to the latest version. Here are the steps:
– Go to Device Manager by typing it in the Windows search box
– Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
– Select your speaker and right-click on it and click on “Update Drivers”
– Now click on “Search automatically for drivers”
– Once updated, run the game and the issue should be fixed
3. If that doesn’t work too, try verifying the integrity of game files. This method will fix any missing or corrupted game files. For this: Go to Steam Library >> Right-click on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify the Integrity of Game Files. Once the process is done, try relaunching the game.
4. It is also recommended to disconnect other peripherals. It is always advisable to connect the minimum peripherals so that you can have the best gaming experience.
5. As a last resort, we recommend a fresh reinstallation of the game to reset everything.
6. If none of these methods work, try contacting the support team for further assistance.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty audio or sound not working issue.
Read more: How to fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty audio or sound not working issue.