Wild Rift is the portable version of the popular title League of Legends, and as you know it is still in the open beta testing and as expected, it creates several issues. From the last few days, many players are repeatedly getting error codes 100014 and 100023 which prevent them from connecting to the server. The error message indicates that the issue is related to the user’s network connection or the Wild Rift server is currently having some issues. Thankfully, there are some workarounds which you can try to fix Wild Rift Error 100014 and 100023. Let’s find out how to fix these errors.
How to Fix Wild Rift Error 100014 and 100023 Can’t Connect to Server
As we have mentioned, error 100014 and 100023 in Wild Rift is related to servers, players can’t do anything actually to fix it. The only thing they can do is wait until the server is up. Once the services of the server resume, you can then log back as usual and start playing the game. But, in some cases, the error may also be due to a problem on the user end like an internet problem. Here are some things you can try after you have verified the problem is not on the server end.
- Force stop the application, reboot the device, and try again. Sometimes that’s enough to fix the error.
- Make sure your internet connection is working fine and stable. Also, try to switch your internet connection from Wi-Fi to Mobile Data and vice versa.
- Disable the firewall blocking. In case the Windows Firewall is enabled, then it may prevent the game from connecting with the server. Disable the Firewall or other antivirus and check if you are able to connect to the servers.
- Currently, LoL: Wild Rift is available only in the selected regions as it is running in the Open Beta testing. And so, if you are attempting to play the game in that region where service is not available, you may get the Unable to Connect to Server Error 100014 and 100023.
- You may be using a VPN to play the game. Riot Games has been blocking players using VPN across most of its games. So, if you are using a VPN that may be the cause of the error.
- Try clearing the cahce of the game. Bad app cache causes porblems connecnting to the server. This fix may also work if you get the Wild Rift error 100034.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Wild Rift Unable to Connect to Server Error 100014 and 100023.