After the major update of the Warzone, many players got stuck on the ‘Connecting to online services’ error. This is quite irritating as they cannot fix this problem even after restarting the game as well as the PC several times. Other players are also getting another error that says ‘Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost. Please exit and try again. Error Code: ‘BLZBNTBGS00000001 or BLZBNTBGS0000003F8’. The main reason for this error is that your DNS Server which you are using is not able to fetch the newly assigned server domain for the Call of Duty servers.
If you are also getting the same error, do not worry! Following these instructions to fix Warzone Stuck on ‘Connecting to online services’ or long wait times.
How to Fix Warzone Stuck on ‘Connecting to online services’ error
Here we have given a step-by-step guide to fix Warzone Stuck on ‘Connecting to online services’ error for all the devices separately such as – PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
For PlayStation (PS)
Check out the following steps which are Google’s own and so perfect for gaming.
1. Open Settings from the PS Home Screen
2. Select ‘Network’ and then ‘View Connection Status’
3. Note down your IP Address, Default Gateway, and Subnet Mask
4. Go back to ‘Network’ and begin setting up a new internet connection
5. Select either Wi-Fi or LAN and then select ‘Custom Setup’
6. Go to ‘IP Address Settings’ and then select ‘Manual’, and enter the information you have noted down.
7. Set the Primary DNS Server to 184.108.40.206
8. Next, set the secondary DNS Server to 220.127.116.11
9. Now proceed with ‘Next’ and set the MTU Settings as Automatic
10. Done, now Launch Warzone and connect to online services finally
To bypass this problem on Xbox, it requires changing the DNS settings of your console.
1. Open ‘System’ then select ‘Settings’
2. Go to ‘Network’ and ‘Network Settings’
3. Next, in ‘Advanced Settings’ choose ‘Advanced Settings’
4. Select ‘DNS Settings’ and then ‘Manual’
5. Set the Primary DNS Server to 18.104.22.168
6. Set the Secondary DNS Server to 22.214.171.124
7. Test your internet connection, then get back to playing Warzone again.
For PC (Desktop or Laptop):
A computer does not have the same settings as a console, but it is quite easy to fix the ‘connecting to online services’ problem on a PC. Here are the steps to follow.
1. Search for ‘View Network Connections in the search bar
2. Open the connection you are using and enter ‘Properties’
3. Double-click on ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’
4. Check ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’
5. Type 126.96.36.199 into the ‘Preferred DNS server’ box
6. Click ‘OK’
7. Launch Warzone and instantly connect to the online services
That’s all for this guide on how to Fix Warzone Stuck on ‘Connecting to online services’ or long wait times.