The new version of Warzone was designed to optimize gameplay but as soon as it launched, players have started reporting issues on various social media platforms that the game is crashing on Xbox Series One and Series X|S. This happens when players start a multiplayer match. Gratefully, COD has already acknowledged this issue on their official Trello board and they are already working on the same. Hence, we will have its permanent solutions very soon. Meanwhile, you can try the following possible solutions to fix Warzone Crashing on Xbox One and Series X|S.
How to Fix Warzone Crashing on Xbox One and Series X|S
In order to fix Warzone Crashing issues on Xbox One and Series X|S, try the following solutions:
1. Close down your Xbox console completely and then restart it again. It is recommended to unplug it for 1 minute, and then plug it back in and restart.
2. Since the Party Chat Overlay can cause such crashing issues in some circumstances, try to turn off Party Chat Overlay.
3. One of the players on Reddit has suggested this solution. If you notice your game is stuttering or dropping frame rates during a match, press and hold down the Xbox button until you see ‘Turn Off Console’. And then simply press ‘B’.
4. Try to solve this issue by reducing the resolution to 1080p. Also, switch off ray tracing and HDR10.
5. If the game is crashing frequently, close the game forcibly. When the game is running, press the Xbox button, open up the app, and select ‘Quit’ from the main menu. Launch the game again and the problem will be fixed.
6. Make sure that the game is installed on the Xbox’s own SSD. In case, it is installed on the other hard drive, it may cause a crashing issue on Xbox One and Series X|S.
That’s all for this guide on how to Fix Warzone Crashing on Xbox One and Series X|S.
Also, check out our next post – How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 5573.