Warzone, the massive free-to-play combat arena from the world of Modern Warfare is one of the most popular FPS games. Like any other massive multi-player game, Warzone and Modern Warfare also have some issues. Its recent error is ‘Transmission Error’ that prevents players from enjoying this game. If you are having the same issue, do not worry! You’re not alone, many players around the world having the same issue. There are several ways to fix Warzone and Modern Warfare Transmission Error. Check out all the solutions in the following.
How to Fix Warzone and Modern Warfare Transmission Error
Before moving on to the solutions, we recommend moving your Modern Warfare game from the external drive to your main system’s drive. We know that is beside the point, but give it a try as many of the players have solved this problem by just doing this.
In case, it doesn’t help, you can then check out the following solutions one-by-one till you fix Warzone and Modern Warfare Transmission Error.
According to the Reddit threads, this solution is tried and shared by many of the players and it worked. Let us know what to do.
You just need to delete the following corrupted packs:
– Multiplayer pack 2 (9.1 GB)
– Multiplayer pack 3 (3.4 GB)
– Compatibility Pack 2 renamed Data Pack 2 (8 GB)
But DO NOT delete: MP2 PACK (22.1 GB)
Once deleted, restart your console and check, your problem will be solved.
If this solution doesn’t work, do not worry! Proceed to the next solutions.
Repair your game files
Many times, ‘Transmission Error’ comes up due to some missing or corrupt files. So, to get them repaired, use a ‘scan and repair’ tool on Blizzard Launcher OR you can verify integrity game files on Steam:
Repairing of game files using Blizzard launcher
1. Open the Battle.net desktop app.
2. Click on the title of your game and then click on the cogwheel icon and select ‘Scan and Repair’ from the list.
3. And then click on ‘Begin Scan’ and wait for some time and it will be repaired.
Verify the Integrity of your game files on Steam
Follow these steps to try this solution.
1. Open up your Steam client
2. Under ‘Library’, right-click on the title of your game and select ‘Properties’.
3. Select the ‘Local Files’ tab and then click on the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ tab.
Delete and Redownload the game
This is the last solution you can do. Try to delete the entire game and re-download it again. This way, it will delete corrupt data possibly and ‘Transmission Error’ will get fixed.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Warzone and Modern Warfare Transmission Error.
Do not forget to check out the next post – How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Memory Error 0-1766?